Barge Tracking and Monitoring Services
Barge real time tracking information's are very important to locate and track Barge, Mostly Barge are used to transport cargo or oil.
Usually there is a main engine-used for basic front and back movement and an auxiliary engine placed at the back portion, which is used for controlling the barge's sideways motion or to arrest drift motion of the barge. The engines help in navigation of the barge. The placement of the engines on the barge determines the barges direction of travel. The engines are turned on depending on situation One at a time or both if required. These barges are loaded a few meters into the sea because when completely filled, these barges sink into the sea and if loaded near a shallow area may get stuck. The Barge captains use latitude and longitudes as their markers considering all weather work conditions. Also the barge's speed is measured in Nautical Miles per hour (Nmi/hr).
- Barge Tracking and Monitoring on a real time basis over the Internet.
- Provision for calculating Engine hours. Since periodic engine/barge maintenance is dependent on how many hours the engine runs(Engine Hours).
- Since there do two or more engines-Provision for knowing the ignition status for each of these engines independently and thereby know which engine was "On" for what duration of time (Ignition 1 and Ignition2).
- Provision for knowing when the barge is "Drifting". This is a potential danger situation and the Barge Owner needs to be alerted. The solution for the same exists (Drift Alert).
- Accurate and Real Time information helps in smart operation.
- On time alerts to avoid any danger situation.
- Route Mapping.
- Over Speeding, Emergency, Rout Violation information.
- Safety & Security Features.